971 Lone Peak Way
Dripping Springs, TX 78620
2325 sqft | 3 beds | 2.5 baths | #8004535
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Interior:High Ceilings, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Walk In Closets
- Lot description:Alley, Level
- Exterior materials:Rain Gutters
- Square Feet:2325
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Year built:2021
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Public Sewer
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Available
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Dripping Springs ISD
- Elementary School:Dripping Springs
- Middle School:Dripping Springs Middle
- High School:Dripping Springs
- Subdivision:Big Sky Ranch
- Hoa fees:45
- Original List Price:$459, 400
- Selling Office Commission:2.000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):174
- MLS #:8004535
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2021-09-24 22:37:02 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: Patrick McGrath (#434432)
Listing Office: Meritage Homes Realty (#5799)
Interested in Purchasing 971 Lone Peak Way?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!